Tyler and I were delighted to attend Ethan & Becca's wedding held in Las Vegas this past Monday. Though Vegas leaves much to be desired in regards to traffic, costs and such, it was a magnificant experience. Below you can see the happy couple as Becca talks on the phone.

I can now say that I've seen "first hand" and "up close" many of the world famous Las Vegas sites. Here's a view of our hotel room. We were on the 23rd floor in the Excalibur.

The rest of the pictures were taken in and around the Luxor. Here's one of Mom & Dad. All these indoor shots were taken without a tripod. I had limited options: either stand still or set my camera down and hope the subject stood still enough as the flash ruined any of the images with too much directional light.

My dad has the camera with the pictures I took of the happy couple while dressed in their wedding ceremony clothing. One of the traditions they used was a tradition from Messianic Judaism, that of lighting a unity candle. Truly, it was a beautiful ceremony. To the happy couple, I simple offer this wish: mazel tov!
1 comment:
Thanks for capturing the memories. It is great to be able to know what went on. I would not mind copies on a CD... Hint Hint!
Post a Comment