
Along with that, I have been to a total of 3 Jazz games since moving to Utah. I learned who Kyle Korver was and why everyone was always talking about Boozer, AK 47, and my favorite: Deron Williams. 
But, what really mattered to me was the fact that this was a basketball team named for the best kind of music there is. And they didn’t seem to have much to do with true groove of music… that is, until this season. They changed their logo and I’m proud to say, I finally caved in and bought a Jazz hoodie. 
More importantly, for a work party, we went to see the Utah Jazz take down the Bucks. My nephew, Johnathan and niece Hannah got their first taste of the NBA and were “jazz”ed about it. Sorry, but I’m punny like that sometimes. Notice Johnathan's lips are blue from the blue cotton candy. Yum!
So, go D Will and go Jazz!
No comments:
Post a Comment