
The other day my roommate from 9 years ago called me. We set up a time to meet in Bountiful up at the temple. She would be in that area to attend a sealing and figured it would be an excellent time to meet up. I love the opportunity this provided for me to photograph the lovely structure. Here are a few of my pictures.


The Bountiful Temple is relatively new (to me at least) so I was excited. I've been there to do the baptisms and also to witness one of my friends get sealed to his wonderful wife. I think every temple has a special feeling. I especially love the archways here outside the temple.

The angel Moroni tops most of the LDS temples throughout the world. Here's a close-up I was afforded from the farthest end of the parking lot using my new zoon lens. I was rather impressed with the abilities of this lens. I was over 400 feet away from the building.

In closing, I would like to say that the temple grounds are quiet and calm. I find myself often reflecting on my life and my beliefs when I take the time to go visit a temple.
1 comment:
Good job on the pictures! I have taken on a life long quest to photograph every temple in the continental US. We will see how that goes
Post a Comment