Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebrating the 4th

Tyler ran the fireworks show both Saturday and Sunday using fireworks purchased locally. With more poppers, than anything, the kind you just throw at the ground, our nephew Johnathon was more than intrigued.
We also were able to light the traditional fireworks as well. Here's a few photos of these (since some of you weren't able to light fireworks in the places you were).I had a great birthday and I'm ready for the rest of summer. The 4th is a great spot to be born since it means you're a good way into summer, but that there's plenty of it left before you have to worry about school and all!

2 comments:

Howell said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like a good one. James was fascinated by the poppers too. We may have a little pyro on our hands.:)

Unknown said...

@Howell, I think kids have a tendency to like the poppers because they can throw them, stomp on them or whatever they feel like. It was while I was visiting Utah one summer that I first discovered the poppers myself. I never saw them in Cali but that was probably b/c their laws are kind of stingy.

Post a Comment