Dear Little One,
Just over 4 months ago, another miracle happened in our lives. Of course, Corban, you knew about this miracle before we did. To make a long story short, we were given a wonderful Father's Day gift: news that we were pregnant. It was clear that the timing was meant to help ease the pain of missing you, Corban, and giving us a measure of hope that bright days lie ahead.
Needless to say we were both humbled and frightened. Uncertainties that were never in our minds during our pregnancy with you were now very real. We felt anxiety creeping into every moment of that first month since finding out, but along with anxiety, we discovered such hope and joy. We are going to be parents again!
The due date looms far in the future, in the middle of February. We've been flooded with love and support, along with a lot of questions about how things are going. The pregnancy has gone smoothly thus far. In many instances we've felt you close by, Corban, watching over your little brother. Yes, that's right, we're expecting a little boy! Your mother has been a bit more sick than she was during her pregnancy with you. But this time, she is a little more calm about all the "newness" of being pregnant because she is now a seasoned pro!
So, just 5 months down the road, Corban, you will send us your little brother to join the Kent family. For this wonderful gift and news from heaven, we are indeed grateful!
We love you and miss you, little guy. Thank you for being a part of our family and for preparing the way for your little brother.
4 comments:
I am so happy for you! I can't wait for you to change poopy diapers and get barfed on; I know that you will love and cherish every bit of it.
That is very exciting. I know I've wondered how I will feel when we get pregnant again. After two miscarriages I worry that I might just feel scared. I'm so happy for the two of you! Love ya!!
So exciting, Bri. I am so happy for you guys.
Such great news. I teared up when I heard. Congrats.
Post a Comment